In this episode, Aaron Siuda with Live Nation Concerts pulls back the curtain and shows us what it’s really like to put on a show. He talks about what venues are best suited for which acts, what it’s like for the tour crew, and more.
In this episode:
- Going from Finance to Sr. VP of Marketing
- Behind the scenes of how tickets are sold
- The evolution of the purpose of a live event
- How cell phones changed live events
- The costs of stadium shows
“It’s a really fun job.” ~Aaron Siuda
“Being kind matters.” ~Aaron Siuda
“It comes down to relationships between the promoters and the artists.” ~Aaron Siuda
“When you get known as a great performer, that’s the best thing you can do.” ~Aaron Siuda
– Over 20 years of experience in entertainment marketing focused on social media, strategic planning, event marketing, promotional strategy, and interactive campaigns.
– Clients range from boutique agencies to high-profile artists.
– Well-versed in traditional media marketing (radio, print, tv) as well as interactive, mobile, and direct marketing.
– Very accustomed to extremely high paced, deadline-driven environments
– Exceptional negotiation skills
* Social Media Strategy
* Strategic Partnerships
* Media Negotiations
* Press Negotiations
* Interactive Project Management
* Media buying/planning
* Event management